CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rossim

16th July 2012, 21:40
Most of the threads are about crossword clues. If they are not they are usually about something that has cropped up in someones answer and it's led to some entertaining discussion.I have no problem with that and enjoy a bit of foolish banter too. Some of it has been hilarious.
I think you missed my point.The opening thread that I was referring to was inappropriate and I was just trying to explain that threads we disapprove of can be lost if we ignore them.
11 of 20  -   Report This Post

phillip

16th July 2012, 21:52
rossim, I imagine you are talking about the gay beach one. OK. that was a bit out of place.
12 of 20  -   Report This Post

phiilip

16th July 2012, 21:52
you mean threads that you dissaprove of.
13 of 20  -   Report This Post

lynette

16th July 2012, 21:58
Why don't we...

...just get back to what we enjoy doing by ignoring parasite snoop tripping (13,8).
14 of 20  -   Report This Post

trevor

16th July 2012, 21:59
oops - forgot to log back in as trevor (see post 45 on Quixote thread). no deception was intended.
Aye.
(post 13 on this thread is also from me, trevor)
15 of 20  -   Report This Post

brackendale

16th July 2012, 22:12
So far as I am concerned this site (called "Crossword Clue Solver") does exactly what it says on the can - solves crossword clues. I offer solutions (always with explanations - what use is offering a solution simply because it fits?) and ask for help when I draw a blank.

Against that background, my interest in Quixote (and one or two others!) is zero.

I wholeheartedly agree with emrach when he started this thread.
16 of 20  -   Report This Post

emrach

16th July 2012, 22:34
Thanks Brackendale - My intention was to put it to rest !!!!
17 of 20  -   Report This Post

emrach

16th July 2012, 22:41
Rossim you are quite right I have been entertained many times by the banter and a little peek into the personalities on this site and I wouldn't like to see that stop :)
18 of 20  -   Report This Post

emrach

16th July 2012, 22:55
Lynette is the answer - inappropriate postings - very clever :)
19 of 20  -   Report This Post

janebb

16th July 2012, 23:15
Am I wrong in saying that from now on we all shouldn't respond to anyone whose tying to f..k our happy. interesting, friendly, informative site, without new people coming in and trying to destroy what we have???
20 of 20  -   Report This Post