CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

14th July 2012, 23:50
Smiling ...very confusing ...

Up early tomorrow ..so sweet dreams all.
21 of 31  -   Report This Post

sallyw

15th July 2012, 00:24
I remember when you adopted my name phillip, fair play you took care of it for me and gave it back! :)
22 of 31  -   Report This Post

phillip

15th July 2012, 00:26
Hello Sallyw. yeah/ that was a laugh wasn't it. remember the huge spats we used to have. we never had another after that did we. glad to hear you're sounding better, hope everything is OK for you.
23 of 31  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

15th July 2012, 09:37
Sorry, I rudely went off to bed without so much as a by your leave. Bad form, apologies.
Thanks for the advice phillip, although I would only ever use an alias for nice fun, so don't mind being rumbled!
Rosalind et al, you are welcome to join in my threads any time. For all I know you are really phillip anyway. Not sure which of you is Bernie. As pastille said - confused (but enjoying it)
24 of 31  -   Report This Post

rosalind

15th July 2012, 09:49
No Mrs T, I am me and that's it.
I was briefly AlantheMoleCatcher but I have forsworn other IDs for ever.
25 of 31  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

15th July 2012, 10:06
Very wise Rosalind - my alter-ego retired after Wimbledon. It's far too stressful!
26 of 31  -   Report This Post

bernie

15th July 2012, 11:11
I am the one and only! (No, not Chesney!)
27 of 31  -   Report This Post

sallyw

15th July 2012, 16:29
Hi phillip - yes we got off on the wrong key as it were, but your insults were so creative! I'm ok, but not on that often due to numerous family (health) problems, over the last few weeks I have had my baby great niece very ill with meningitis, my mother with a leg ulcer, and my youngest brother with a brain tumour, so I spend my time either ferrying someone to and from hospital or sleeping, but I do have a look in on a regular basis! :) All sent to try us - hope you are well. BTW Davros was outstanding - still makes me giggle)!
28 of 31  -   Report This Post

pastille

15th July 2012, 18:15
Hi sallyw...so nice to hear from you again. Sorry to hear about family health problems...funny how sometimes every thing happens all at the same time, stress overload.

just take care of your self too...x.

Anyway...pip? What's he like?

I remember the "harpies" days with some fondness, but a lot wanting to give a certain someone a virtual knee in the boy bits....lol....stupid me could just not let it lie.

Oh those halcyon days....

29 of 31  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

15th July 2012, 18:28
Yes, good to hear from sallyw, I hope your family's health problems resolve soon. Btw pastille and sallyw, where has Wendy gone? is she now Quixote?
30 of 31  -   Report This Post