CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

andy from the 'well watp

13th July 2012, 12:11
Happy Birthday on black friday (only if you are superstitious). 9.50 am is a bit early to be getting tanked in to the swally even if it is your birthday. Where is kiki2 when you need her to get you started? I'll just need to do the small crossword & the quick one plus the sudoku. Have a good day with your Bucks fizz (or your Buckfast)!
11 of 15  -   Report This Post

rosalind

13th July 2012, 12:17
Happy Birthday, Emrach. As cakes are my thing, I will send you a virtual one. You can chose flavour and decorations!
Roz
12 of 15  -   Report This Post

emrach

13th July 2012, 12:53
Thank you all for your kind messages Okay I haven't hit the champers yet - wouldn't last the day !!!! Thinking about the clue - as usual can't get it - off out for a few hours so maybe a glass of wine with lunch is more acceptable. But who wants to be acceptable !!!! Thanks again I really appreciate all your birthday wishes been a hard year for me and I determined to enjoy today and for my family to have their happy mum back and this site has been very theraputic Cheers to you all x
13 of 15  -   Report This Post

phillip

13th July 2012, 12:59
capital return or 1 across. or i ac reurned is cairo.
14 of 15  -   Report This Post

rossim

13th July 2012, 17:55
TWM I think 1ac was MOMENT note, not movement.
Trice ps
Forgive me if my memory has let me down.
15 of 15  -   Report This Post