CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mr.light

4th July 2012, 05:23
i'm just lookin' at some well famous names above me here....
21 of 37  -   Report This Post

mr.light

4th July 2012, 05:31
So - all the dodgy unpleasant holier than thou, contributors, with nothing encouraging to say, all turn up on one thread ?
Conspiracy management I say.....
22 of 37  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

4th July 2012, 07:27
Morning all, arriving late to the party as usual, due to being down t'pit all night. Bit dark down there but manged to complete the Spectator, Listener and Genius whilst single-handedly digging out enough coal to keep the Olympic torch burning throughout the games (makes it heavy to carry but safer than butane). Just off to do 48 hours in A&E. See you all later
23 of 37  -   Report This Post

mrw

4th July 2012, 12:46
Tonyw I do all my crosswords in the shower but i'm never able to finish any of them. What am I doing wrong?
24 of 37  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

4th July 2012, 14:00
Good afternoon all,

well, what an exciting morning i've had! Some of u by now will have seen or heard the news. Yes i know i'm being modest but i really work for CERN (we r having a little party in the bunker at the mo, not too much alcohol-don't want anything going bang do we). Later on the news u may hear some boffins explaining how THEY discovered the Higgs boson. Not really chaps once again c'etait tout moi - not that i;m being pretentious or in any way ego-centric u understand. Well must toodle pip the HC need a dust --too many particles. Flying myself back by hot air balloon later. should be around bout 6ish for your congratulations and adulation
25 of 37  -   Report This Post

chrise

4th July 2012, 18:51
Very many congratulations on finding the Higgs boson, bobs mum, but what I would like to know is: who lost it in the first place?
26 of 37  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

4th July 2012, 18:56
And where did you eventually find it? Were my keys there and my daughter's missing driving licence?
27 of 37  -   Report This Post

amurray

4th July 2012, 19:03
Hoots mon! Rain's stopped play. What a pain - just need the next 2 games. Och aye the noo.
28 of 37  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

4th July 2012, 19:04
Dear chrise,

In answer to yr highly astute question and as a village renowned leading physicist (thank god for spell check) - i can only surmise that it was a man--along with the ruddy car keys.

Back in blighty now full of hot air from the redoubtable balloon. I know it's humid here but for some strange reason i seem to be glowing. I might be my age or........... oh bums.
29 of 37  -   Report This Post

pastille

4th July 2012, 19:35
A bit stressed out watching the Murray in action...but just had to pop into say...amazing work bobs mum, plus your modesty is charming.

Personally I am not scientifically minded, my strengths lie elsewhere....

Where? I hear you ask...

Must go now....

X
30 of 37  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Parlez