CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

phillip

1st July 2012, 15:06
sorry,bullfrog. forgot to say happy birthday.
11 of 64  -   Report This Post

the joker

1st July 2012, 15:37
Many happy returns on your 60th birthday Bullfrog.
Perhaps we should break with tradition here,and instead of finding out who is the oldest,try to find out who is the youngest.
Honest answers only.
Trevor already disqualified as he claims to be 21 according to the GD.
12 of 64  -   Report This Post

rosalind

1st July 2012, 16:34
Just bringing this to the top as it's such a happy thread, But why s*** shifting qualifies for contributing to The Good Life, can't imagine. Ah well, we're all different! Some poor old robin nested in my garage and got a battery leaking over his nest. I've always felt sorry about that.
13 of 64  -   Report This Post

les40

1st July 2012, 16:40
A very Happy Birthday to you Bullfrog, I hope you have a great rest of the day.

Joker, I'm throwing in for (maybe) one of the babies on here, I will celebrate my 60th in 2030 - Although I don't feel I'll make it to then, my doctor has already said I have the bones of a 60 year old with all the breaks and bumps i've had.

Bullfrog, I bet your still around with the rest of the older generation on here in 2030 as you all seem to be living comfortable relaxed retirements. Glad you are enjoying the Joint Effort mate.
Stay cool brother Bullfrog.
14 of 64  -   Report This Post

pastille

1st July 2012, 17:59
All the best Bullfrog, hope you have a wondeful time!

P@ x
15 of 64  -   Report This Post

francis

1st July 2012, 18:22
Many happy returns, Bullfrog.
16 of 64  -   Report This Post

trevor

1st July 2012, 18:29
Enjoy the night Bullfrog, i bet you can still party with the best of them.
17 of 64  -   Report This Post

ab

1st July 2012, 18:31
Happy Birthday, Bullfrog.
18 of 64  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

1st July 2012, 18:46
Hey, Bullfrog! All the best. I'll be 60 in December, and will probably be asking phillip for advice soon since our oldest daughter is getting married (yikes!). I hate weddings...
19 of 64  -   Report This Post

phillip

1st July 2012, 18:56
only 2 bits of advice aristo.

1. keep speech short and funny. *

2. pay for everything.

* typical joke....... Nicola deserves a good husband, so Andy you are very lucky she agreed to marry you before she found one. (followed by something sickenly nice about the groom).
20 of 64  -   Report This Post