CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

ixion

2nd June 2012, 13:08
Looking good Les
11 of 43  -   Report This Post

ixion

2nd June 2012, 14:36
Just noticed the big "6" - very creative Les
12 of 43  -   Report This Post

pastille

2nd June 2012, 14:56
O.M.G.... that's a whopper!
Have a hectic few days...and nothing to do with the Jubilee, so can see me starting this very soon...looks fun though.

Well done Les...

...Mr A we have a friend arriving today from Santa Barbara armed with Bay Spice AND Louisiana Hot Sauce...so excited!
13 of 43  -   Report This Post

pastille

2nd June 2012, 15:10
Should have read can't not can...

Hoy Rosiland, how are your cakes?

After all that work are you actually going to let people eat them?

Please take a picture...

P@ x
14 of 43  -   Report This Post

les40

2nd June 2012, 15:36
Afternoon all,

Just got up (big yawn) and thanks for the feedback.

Big apology to aristo for missing out the hyphen in his clue at 5d, where it should say low-level . I will alter it in the final files when I post everything again with the solution page and explanation notes.
Hope the 2 letter words are ok, I ended up with them because of the shape I needed, and what a bugger they are to clue.

Sounds like you're having fun with it.

Thanks again for all the input (397 emails later)

Les40.

PS: AB has contacted me and has finished it already, I never expected that.
15 of 43  -   Report This Post

rosalind

2nd June 2012, 16:41
It looks a great crossword. Les. Have only managed 10 so far, mostly anagrams. As well as making The Cake, I am making a lot of cupcakes decorated with crowns, and a handsome prince outfit from old velvet curtains...
I'll ask Les to forward you a photo, p@. Yes,it's for consumption. I would actually be very unhappy if no-one wanted to eat it. Quality Control has already been done on the off-cuts, it's quite a good cake.
xRoz
16 of 43  -   Report This Post

les40

2nd June 2012, 16:57
Forget the photo Rosalind, why not just send the cake to me, I promise not to eat it (my fingers are crossed)
17 of 43  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

2nd June 2012, 17:23
Any chance of a few tiny little tips? I'm stuck on the letter to fit in at square "60"
(can't see either word), and then ,assuming I have 100a & 88d right, just the even letters of 87 & 89d are missing.Otherwise OK -- but I've been at it most of the day now!
18 of 43  -   Report This Post

les40

2nd June 2012, 17:29
Hiya GK
I'll send you a hint
19 of 43  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

2nd June 2012, 20:49
A public thank-you as well, Les! Now to enjoy the pouring rain here!
20 of 43  -   Report This Post