CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

theambler

23rd May 2012, 19:38
Hi All WOOOOOW!!!!!!!
Just come in. Been trying to get N I C E Cushions---not sucessful. So nice to find that the Uncertainty Principle is appreciated out there. ( Is it Eisenbergs or some other fellow?????)
Thanks jws for a word with endless possibilities ( surely not 4 i's) and Hi De Hi to all my friends.
Think I might go down the Bigg Market tonight or scrape the horrible rust off the Angel of the North- Care to come along Bigbadmarty2???
( One day I WILL bring a thingy to the surface -- only joking)
Thanks for the prize jws ---is Woody allen still alive????
Have already started thinking about next weeks Clueless (Long or short???)(Two words or six???) (English or Albanian???) ( Simple or Archaic/Gaelic???) I know, we'll have a string of numbers ( anaethetists queuing )
This is getting out of hand so into the garden to water/care to join me Pastille???

Awa noo To the Tap o'the Law
Thanks again for all kind words
THEA M. BLERIOT Phud
51 of 58  -   Report This Post

bigbadmarty2

23rd May 2012, 19:57
Don't need much excuse to visit our wonderful city centre THEA , but please don't remove the patina from our eyeful tower .
52 of 58  -   Report This Post

peterm

23rd May 2012, 20:14
Congrats THEA, and good choice of word and winner jws.
53 of 58  -   Report This Post

tonyw

23rd May 2012, 20:41
Well done THEA,I am looking forward to next weeks Clueless .
54 of 58  -   Report This Post

ixion

23rd May 2012, 20:53
Great clue THEA, well won.
55 of 58  -   Report This Post

pastille

24th May 2012, 00:17
Mmmmm..let me think about it....

still recovering from your Birthday Bash...

X
56 of 58  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

24th May 2012, 10:02
THEA - Woody Allen IS still alive, but he dies a little every time he releases a new film...
57 of 58  -   Report This Post

paul

24th May 2012, 16:59
Well done sir!
58 of 58  -   Report This Post