CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

17th April 2012, 20:43
Lesson indeed! I am still waiting for you to agree that "homonym" was not the wrong word!
1 of 13  -   Report This Post

phillip

17th April 2012, 20:46
ChrisE, friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
2 of 13  -   Report This Post

rambler

17th April 2012, 20:52
It just is the wrong word.Your protesting that it is correct does not make it so. Appeal to the forum to decide if bolder/boulder is a homonym or a homophone. You have jumped into another thread to 'correct' phillip wrongly and you haven't admitted that mistake either. I'm not going to carry this any further so just let it lie.
3 of 13  -   Report This Post

rossim

17th April 2012, 21:17

phillip

17th April 2012, 21:22
So that's game,set,match and championship to Rambler,then.
5 of 13  -   Report This Post

phillip

17th April 2012, 21:55
ChrisE, no sporting handshake and a muttered "well done rambler" then....
6 of 13  -   Report This Post

pastille

17th April 2012, 22:50
teeheehee...

It is sad...but I love these little "squabbles" puts life in to perspective...NOT!

Bad things are really happening out there in the real world...

But, love the distraction...

p
7 of 13  -   Report This Post

phillip

17th April 2012, 23:19
pastille, you should get out more. I suggest that you attend a "we've been abducted by aliens" get together. you could have a whale of a time. trevor's going, now he appreciates what rich pickings there are to be had.
8 of 13  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

17th April 2012, 23:24
Don't they erase your memory when they're done with you? What do they talk about at these meetings? Do you think they might, you know, make things up?
9 of 13  -   Report This Post

phillip

17th April 2012, 23:33
aristo, perhaps you missed my earlier posting.........

I've stumbled across a great wheeze. I attend meetings of people who think they have been abducted by aliens. the woman are great, they're gullible and up for a bit of probing. bingo.
10 of 13  -   Report This Post