CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

17th April 2012, 17:12
Can I withdraw my ostrich from the sand now?
Doh!

Thanks Jolan. Good fun
21 of 35  -   Report This Post

jolan

17th April 2012, 17:12
Tony & AB 5/5. Thanks Tony for the full breakdown. No need for me to post since it's identical. Wee done Peterm, dja, jws. Jazzy never noticed ostrich in there. Not the answer, of course lol. I'll give it a thought Phillip, thank you.

And thank you to all who 'had a go'. I wonder id Ari has reached the summit? Super link, Tonyw.

Bless

J
22 of 35  -   Report This Post

jolan

17th April 2012, 17:15
That's meant to be "well" and not "wee". No link between Peterm and wee intended. LOL

Great Jazzy. I was writing when you posted. Did you visit any watering-holes while you were out?

Must sit down to my famous weekly feast now. See you later.
23 of 35  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

17th April 2012, 17:19
Yes, I did Jolan. How did you guess? lol
24 of 35  -   Report This Post

francis

17th April 2012, 17:24
Jolan, it is insinuated that my post earlier today may have been insulting to you; please let me assure you that this certainly was not my intention.
The fact that I typed in capitals was purely coincidental; I did not realize it until the post was sent. I was pleased that I was able to find the answer to 2 and 3 so quickly, and may have been overenthusiastic. Please forgive me.
25 of 35  -   Report This Post

peterm

17th April 2012, 18:30
Thanks Jolan. Enjoyed them.
26 of 35  -   Report This Post

jolan

17th April 2012, 20:02
FRANCIS
Absolutely fine. Never entered my head. You're so kind.

Thanks all (did I mention HelenB?) once again.

Going off-site soon. Good night.

J
27 of 35  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

17th April 2012, 20:22
Thanks, Jolan- nice clues. My 1, 3, and 4 were right, but if "game" is the definition in 5 I NEVER would have gotten it, since I've never heard of it.
28 of 35  -   Report This Post

trevor

17th April 2012, 20:40
Game can mean, 'up for it', willing to accept a challenge.
I got precious little here (my posh way of saying, i got sod all - i did start late tho).
good clues Jolan.thanks.
29 of 35  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

17th April 2012, 20:55
Jolan
Just in case you wonder about my Ostrich, there is a kind of 'alternative treatment' called "sand detox" where you get buried partially, by sand (videos available on youtube)
Yes, it has been a strange old day.....
Zzzzzz
J
30 of 35  -   Report This Post