CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

greedy kite

10th April 2012, 00:32
"All my troubles are so far away"...but frankly only after checking with Aristo:I had assumed the 4-letter solutions were supposed to begin with the letter given! Nevertheless nearly all correct in the end. Ar. is busy but reachable at least at home, maybe not on forum tonight.Thanks again for the entertainment & your patience! Sun shining on V.I.???
11 of 14  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

10th April 2012, 03:11
Thanks for this, Syzzie. A bit trickier than the last one, with some excellent clues (rather liked "changing places"). Haven't gotten around to thanking the Joint Effort bunch for all those neat little goodies.
12 of 14  -   Report This Post

syzygy

10th April 2012, 05:14
You're welcome. Not much response to this one.
12A was sweet clue. Had to read that one again.

GK, never assume, & read the preamble three times. The Speccie has tripped me up a few times because I got an idea in my head that I wouldn't let go.

Hope everyone had a good Easter. Just got back from another dinner. Burp. Short rations this week.

13 of 14  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

10th April 2012, 08:16
Thanks again, Sy. I've learned my lesson. Hope you're around to steer us in the right direction with the next one, then! Even for just us two, it's worth it!
14 of 14  -   Report This Post