CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

ixion

6th April 2012, 20:38
Well done Bullfrog
61 of 72  -   Report This Post

rosalind

6th April 2012, 20:42
BOm Bom , can't spell and guilty of repetition. Going to have a glass of Merlot.
62 of 72  -   Report This Post

pastille

6th April 2012, 20:46
Well done the bullfrog...

Djwsblabla...sorry toots by the time I go on to the reply, I have forgotten your name.

Hope the wife and gorgeous Romey are well... absolutely loved the "youtube" clip jamoza left you last week...pay heed.

Googoogaagaawhoseanumnummnuthen....
63 of 72  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

6th April 2012, 20:52
Rosalind: In fact I sometimes whistle it when I take my dog out at 11pm. I once went through the whole of 'O Mensch, bewein' (with all the ornaments) before I realized that my neighbor was on the other side of my hedgerow with his dog. He gave me an extremely odd look the next morning when he drove by.
64 of 72  -   Report This Post

rosalind

6th April 2012, 21:02
Should think it was envy, Aristo
Am trying to imagine wht name you would chose for your dog. Quoodle?
65 of 72  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

6th April 2012, 21:11
Actually pretty close. He's a beagle and his name is Woody.
66 of 72  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

6th April 2012, 21:11
It's not the music that puts me off it's more of the whole jingoism and last night of the proms itself.

67 of 72  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

6th April 2012, 21:13
Thanks pastille Romy and Gemma are doing well. Sleep is however nothing but a fond memory
68 of 72  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

6th April 2012, 21:31
Congrats., Bullfrog: so "simple" but so good!
69 of 72  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

6th April 2012, 22:39
Thank you very much -- good choice of word, dja. I think Jerusalem is a wonderful song - a perfect blend of words and music, and would make a much better national anthem than the current dirge. I say that as a Walian invader -- and we do like our anthems. It actually came down to the WI having been the Women Voters' Hymn for the National Union of Women's Suffrage Societies, to whom Parry assigned the copyright. Having been sung at Suffragette rallies and demonstrations, Jerusalem has pretty good feminist credentials.
70 of 72  -   Report This Post