CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

lionheart

28th March 2012, 20:39
Congrats dja! Being the only Addick in a family of Hammers, I agree that subjecting a child to West Ham at any time constitutes abuse ;)

Les...count me in.
31 of 37  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

28th March 2012, 21:11
Harsh Lionheart, harsh.

Actually Charlton are a team I have a soft spot for and have been to the Valley quite a few times with my business partner.

I hope you get promoted as long as we do to!
32 of 37  -   Report This Post

jamoza

28th March 2012, 23:26
Count me in please, Les. And of course congratulations to you, djawhufc - takes me back (a long, long way unfortunately)....enjoy being a dad and take this song/video to heart - I wish I had spent more time with my children:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etundhQa724&feature=related
33 of 37  -   Report This Post

lionheart

29th March 2012, 00:16
dja...both my brothers are proper Irons, I'm just an armchair Addick. Promotion all round would make my life a lot easier :)
34 of 37  -   Report This Post

les40

29th March 2012, 00:24
Well, I think it might have to be a footy theme in May's JE with all this terrace type banter.
HOOLIGANS!
Only kidding. Anyway all, I've recieved the nod from all but THEAMBLER, I'm off to bed now and working tomorrow, But if any of you spot him on the forum til then, could you give him a shout to let me know if he's in for the April Effort, and I will start sending out the clue words by email.
Goodnight all, Les40
35 of 37  -   Report This Post

theambler

30th March 2012, 21:13
Hi Les
How are you doing?
What GLORIOUS WQEATHER just about to end!!!!!!
Completely missed your call
But Ario on PEER REV alerted Me
Very pleased to be included in APRIL J EFF
(If you NEED another setter my friend PENDA would help!! SSHH SSSSSHHHHH.
All the best.
THEA
36 of 37  -   Report This Post

les40

30th March 2012, 21:39
Cheers THEAMBLER, and aristo for alert, just going to send your words now THEA.

Les40
37 of 37  -   Report This Post