CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

phillip

21st March 2012, 18:49
I expect you have. Do you remember my "date with pastlle scenario". I was particularly proud of that one. they were the days. nowadays it's all very tame and sanitised. it takes all the fun out of it.
31 of 41  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

21st March 2012, 18:53
Just curious, phillip. Have you ever voted for yourself in Peer Review?
32 of 41  -   Report This Post

phillip

21st March 2012, 19:08
aristo, no I haven't. I did once comment as berkspotter on phillip's clue. it wouldn't be difficult to fix peer review though - most weeks three votes would be enough. in fact, if you can be bothered to check, I don't anybody has ever voted for my clue on peer review.
33 of 41  -   Report This Post

pastille

21st March 2012, 23:09
Hi pipstroketerry...

It is nice to have you back..... okay, I now realise you have never been away...but you have in a way.

(Will explain that at a later date.)

I do remember the "date with pastille" very funny, just as well I am thick skinned and up for a laugh...lots of posts that night from people thinking you were just a dirty old man...................what can I say!

WOOWOO!

X

34 of 41  -   Report This Post

pastille

21st March 2012, 23:20
Check this out...http://www.crosswordsolver.org/forum/144167/offset/0

I am cringing...
35 of 41  -   Report This Post

wendy

22nd March 2012, 08:24
Now seems as good a time to ask this question as any:

Who (or perhaps what) was The G.D?

When I first joined this site, The Joker used to make references to Terry's G.D. From memory I think he may have gone to Turkey with him/it?

36 of 41  -   Report This Post

phillip

22nd March 2012, 10:30
Come on Wendy, do try and keep up. GD was the grand duchess. a legendary sex goddess who shared her favours very liberally between me (terry), the joker and trevor. she featured, quite graphically, in many posts. off out now.
37 of 41  -   Report This Post

pastille

22nd March 2012, 11:12
Oh deary me...wendy...there are things best left well alone.

I fear the G.D. may come out of retirement.The last I heard of her she was giving pole dancing lessons at the local Woman's Institute.

Lets hope she doesn't read this.

Hope the moggies are well...

p@
38 of 41  -   Report This Post

wendy

22nd March 2012, 14:03
OMG, I must get out moreā€¦

What with Phillip, Berkspotter, Terry and Terry-as-was, The Joker, Trevor and Matron the G.D. must have been a right little trollop!

And yes - the moggies are thriving thanks. They are running riot over everything in the house. Yesterday, they somehow, Lord only knows how, managed to knock a big solid wood rhinocerous which came back from Africa (in its own aircraft seat) right off the mantelpiece above the fireplace on to the floor. Just as well it didn't land on one of them otherwise it would have certainly been RIP Pussy as it weighs 7kgs!!!
39 of 41  -   Report This Post

matron

22nd March 2012, 14:13
Not to mention lord lucan, and Phalacrocorax aristotelis. Do trust you are not implying I am mixed up in these affairs? Whew !!! or that I could even have been the G.D. ???? there's food for thought.
40 of 41  -   Report This Post