CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

paul

14th February 2012, 00:49
Presumably the guy in the lotus got his asana into gear...
11 of 17  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

14th February 2012, 00:50
And so it does. That reminds me- There's a Trappist monastery in my neighborhood, and the cloistered nuns run a dairy there and sell all sorts of goodies (candy, jams, bread, cookies, Havana cigars). They're not supposed to converse, of course, or be seen, but one nun has permission to talk to customers through a kind of revolving barrel set in the wall. She spins it around, you put your money in, and she spins it back. Invariably, when you put a twenty-dollar bill in for, say, a five-dollar purchase, she says "Thank you" and returns to blessed silence- and the barrel doesn't spin back.
12 of 17  -   Report This Post

paul

14th February 2012, 01:01
Definitely Trappist.

(True story..) There was a guru who had an ashram in India where all manner of sexual licentiousness took place. He then opened up in the US. I was wondering that should he have opened one up in San Francisco would it have been an assram?

13 of 17  -   Report This Post

syzygy

14th February 2012, 01:14
Paul's on a roll too.

Sorry, don't have my own monk joke but this is good:
http://www.troublewithroy.com/2006/04/best-joke-ever.html

Poor Eod will probably never ask again.
14 of 17  -   Report This Post

paul

14th February 2012, 01:26
After that shaggy Dom story I can only reply with the perennial;

What do monks get every night?

Nun
15 of 17  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

14th February 2012, 03:51
Hey, guys, loved the posts. Syzzie, the drive-through checkout looks charming. Will call tomorrow to see if they have a layaway plan.
16 of 17  -   Report This Post

syzygy

14th February 2012, 04:40
Was just reading posts on various sites. Most give thumbs-down, but plenty are in favour.

Also some blather about poor gang members. I saw some flash cars there, including a pink Cadillac!

Can't dump on Americans. Someone claimed we have one up here too, but couldn't find it.
17 of 17  -   Report This Post