CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

4th February 2012, 12:24
Hi Anne,
I take it that you are from north of the border, then; none of us south of Carlisle have a clue what he's going on about.
21 of 27  -   Report This Post

twm

4th February 2012, 12:36
24 ac. Draper, perhaps, subject of a 23 (6)

I have ?a?m?n the answer to 23 is 'Diary' but I don't know who this one is?
22 of 27  -   Report This Post

chrise

4th February 2012, 12:37
Greedy kite gave me this one in answer to the first thread - Dan Draper in "Diary of a Mad Man"
23 of 27  -   Report This Post

twm

4th February 2012, 12:40
Thank you - and Gk, vicariously.
I would almost certainly not have go that on my own.
24 of 27  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

4th February 2012, 12:59
Tip (see other thread): the ambiguity of 3d prompted me to mail the editor --- I don't see why either ICONS or IDOLS can be preferred to the exclusion of the other! Anyone feel like doing the same, or have I missed s'thing?
25 of 27  -   Report This Post

chummy mummy

4th February 2012, 13:02
Thanks for all tips and help. Wouldn't have got there without. Clues more suited to the AZED on Sunday. Just look at the time, and I still have all my Saturday chores to do!
26 of 27  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

4th February 2012, 13:06
exactly, Chummy Mummy! Entertainment (or even education) value stands in no proportion to effort needed: there are plenty of other puzzles less complicated but more rewarding, in my opinion! Join in my complaint to the editor about complete ambiguity of 3d! Not a setter to recommend any longer, in my humble opinion!
27 of 27  -   Report This Post