CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

15th January 2012, 19:27
I had already done the Jumbo cryptic and I noticed that the questioner had made a typo, but had not bothered to point it out.
Do give it a rest now eh ?
11 of 28  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

15th January 2012, 19:30
Here here
12 of 28  -   Report This Post

berkspotter

15th January 2012, 19:32
you're being a bit touchy aren't you. ANYBODY who can see would agree that carolla was asking for a six letter word. But you say that you read it as a five letter word required and gave the correct answer.an amazingly happy accident,eh.
13 of 28  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

15th January 2012, 19:34
Whue don't you find something more useful to do, eh ?
14 of 28  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

15th January 2012, 19:38
berkspotter (aka Phillip )
you have already been warned not to intimidate people who post on here.
You have not only been sarcastic to people asking for help, but irriting to others trying to enjoy a relaxing Sunday.
You are obviously in a bad mood but that is no reason to pass it on.
15 of 28  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

15th January 2012, 19:39
*typo (before you point it out to me)
Irritating !!
16 of 28  -   Report This Post

berkspotter

15th January 2012, 19:40
that's right julie, just ignore the truth if it doesn't fit in with your fantasy world. why have you joined in anyway,can't jazzgirl speak for herself.
17 of 28  -   Report This Post

mamya

15th January 2012, 19:42
How on earth has this managed to descend into an argument?? My comment on the letter count was light hearted and should not have led to this, please walk away now.
18 of 28  -   Report This Post

berkspotter

15th January 2012, 19:49
jazzgirl, you crack me up. I point out to a couple of people that they have posted the clues wrongly (something fairly important I would have thought). nothing wrong there.

I also point out your smoke and mirrors act re souse. your reaction - start screaming intimidation/threats. but you're the one making snidey threats aren't you. behave or I'll get you banned seems to be your subtext. Do what you like, I couldn't care less.
19 of 28  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

15th January 2012, 19:57
There's nothing wrong in telling people they have mis-written a clue, but do it politely and without sarcasm , please.
I refer to my post 5 in which I saw the teeny 2 dots as one, and that is the truth. I am not "screaming" and have not made any threats. And neither are my remarks snide. I have not reported this thread and am not trying to get anyone banned.
Please calm down and try and be happy.
That would be a relief to us all.
Sorry Mamya. This is the end of my message.
J
20 of 28  -   Report This Post