CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

wendy

28th November 2011, 13:51
Trevor, my brain hurts! Who were you before you were banned?

Aristo, If you want a seriously good driving experience, try Sri Lanka! Spare pairs of knickers are essential!
31 of 94  -   Report This Post

r ambler

28th November 2011, 13:52
My vote goes to Vietnam
32 of 94  -   Report This Post

phillip

28th November 2011, 13:58
wendy, to say that berkspotter " owned up to being phillip" on the susie thread puts quite the wrong side to it. soon after I started the berkspotter act I openly said I was really phillip. I was surprised that jazzgirl didn't know.
33 of 94  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

28th November 2011, 14:04
mog: Missed out on Vietnam holiday with a very high draft lottery number (and was in college at the time).
Wendy: I'll go you one better (possibly). We were in Cape Town visiting one of our daughters when SA had that national power outage. To begin with I'd never driven on the left, but the real thrill was that for much of the time the traffic lights were out!!! Oh. My. God.
34 of 94  -   Report This Post

trevor

28th November 2011, 14:15
Wendy, i've always been Trevor , while i was banned i used a proxy, - actually i still do even tho my ban has been lifted.
35 of 94  -   Report This Post

wendy

28th November 2011, 14:15
Phillip, yes that's what I thought you said (or one of you said!)

Aristo, I can well understand that must have been horrible!
36 of 94  -   Report This Post

matron

28th November 2011, 14:25
Hi Phillip
Kissy Kissy? I honestly did not know you were berkyplonker. I am not on here 24/7 so don't read all the threads.
Anyway, hope all is forgiven by all parties. I am sad that Norma whoever deleted my funny bits. Perhaps she objected to me asking you if you had had the sex operation - I am still intrigued to know btw.;)
I am myself today and not my alter ego, although my other half may appear on occasions. She has a better sense of humour than me.
There is a meeting of schizophrenics today. Are you attending? I am in half a mind to go.
Love
Jazzgirl.xx
37 of 94  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

28th November 2011, 14:30
Hang on a minute.
Matron? Why are you pretending to be me?
God, this is so confusing.
Are there any paracetamols left from the rambler thread.....
38 of 94  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

28th November 2011, 14:32
I have one right here, jazzgirl. They're excellent with cardamom.
39 of 94  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

28th November 2011, 14:34
Who's caradamon? Do I know him?
Perhaps he has an alter ego too
40 of 94  -   Report This Post