CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

trevor

15th November 2011, 13:19
AJT1 - why not, it would alert us to your Birthday and we could all say hi.

or you could try to edit it back to just AJT if nobody else has taken that name.(edit is near the top right of the threads page).

11 of 17  -   Report This Post

ajt1

15th November 2011, 13:29
Thanks Trevor - I've just tried, and get the message - user name taken. Well, yes - that's me. It's because I changed my email address when I changed supplier. Too difficult to bother trying to explain.
12 of 17  -   Report This Post

trevor

15th November 2011, 13:33
i had/have the same trouble when i got unbanned (oh yes! no longer the outlaw), i still have to use a proxy.
13 of 17  -   Report This Post

ajt1

15th November 2011, 13:41
And whilst we're on the subject - why do we have to sign in so often? I find that almost every time I visit another site, when I come back to the forum I have to sign in again. No wonder there's less input on the site.
14 of 17  -   Report This Post

trevor

15th November 2011, 13:46
i leave the page with this site open, in the background but still have to log on more often than i would like.
15 of 17  -   Report This Post

bernie

15th November 2011, 13:49
That frustated me as well AJT, now I just open another window to visit another site, then come back to this site on the original window ! (Hope that makes sense)
16 of 17  -   Report This Post

ajt1

15th November 2011, 13:59
Thank you both - lateral thinking! You can see I'm not a technophile.
17 of 17  -   Report This Post