CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

barrycat

19th September 2011, 15:13
Arrrr. I'm with you. Let them walk the plank. Sorry, I can't do pirate.
21 of 28  -   Report This Post

kendo

19th September 2011, 20:00
Hi dot dash very good and funny
Kendo
22 of 28  -   Report This Post

aldo

20th September 2011, 09:02
Can anyone be definite on 14ac? Don't show sod(4)f-i-. Foil, flit,flip, fail and maybe fair (show) are all possible but all very tenuous, just can't decide which one to go for altho tending towards flip. Am I right to go with censual and lascar for 4ac and 7dn? I actually preferred control for 4ac but wouldn't go with my "unconditional" for 6dn
23 of 28  -   Report This Post

ixion

20th September 2011, 10:42
On reflection 14a must be fail(turf/sod)...I've got conduct for 4a and tasman for 7d
24 of 28  -   Report This Post

wendy

20th September 2011, 15:12
For Bernie (and everyone else who doesn't already subscribe)

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for your email.

To register for the crossword trial (which gives you unlimited access for one week) please go to the following page and follow Option 1: http://www.heraldscotland.com/services/puzzles-new

To qualify for free access you must enter your payment details and sign up to a regular subscription. However, you can cancel at any point within the first week and your card will not be charged.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Grant

25 of 28  -   Report This Post

aldo

20th September 2011, 15:36
good shout ixion. googled abel tasman and lo and behold... lascar looked good for a while, being an east indian sailor and censual was a bit flimsy but may have done. conduct and tasman it is, thanks
26 of 28  -   Report This Post

andy

20th September 2011, 18:54
Does the offer on the Herald puzzles include the Wee Stinker?
27 of 28  -   Report This Post

wendy

20th September 2011, 20:27
No idea whether "wee stinker" is actually there or whether it's what could be termed an endearment for the actual puzzle.

Sorry, can't help!
28 of 28  -   Report This Post