CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

6th September 2011, 15:55
sorry lloyd and anyone else who now has a broken neck ! :)
21 of 40  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

6th September 2011, 16:03
lloyd, I like the cut of your jib!
22 of 40  -   Report This Post

6th September 2011, 16:22
While we are discussing missing in action, I haven't seen Matron on here for a while.
23 of 40  -   Report This Post

wendy

6th September 2011, 17:32
Well it was me who posted the thread asking if anyone had seen or heard from NYTRAM (or even Martyn).

I don't log on as regularly as most, but it seems to me we haven't seen "Terry as was"
for a few days - could it be him that was our troll...???

Personally I couldn't care less, but I know NYTRAM was going through a bad patch with his Mum etc. and hope he picks this up with my well wishes.
24 of 40  -   Report This Post

6th September 2011, 17:35
terry as was has posted fairly recently. Don't think he's our troll.
25 of 40  -   Report This Post

barrycat

6th September 2011, 18:00
I'm still trying to work out what cutting and pasting means. Is it like the fairy bottle and sticky back plastic of bygone Blue Peters?:)
26 of 40  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

6th September 2011, 18:02
That's it Barrycat - make sure you use round-ended scissors. Terryaswas has always seemed very reasonable to me.....ooh, there's a thought - the troll could be any one of us in a Fight Club/Norman Bates kind of scenario. But if we don't feed it, who cares?
27 of 40  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

6th September 2011, 18:08
just checked in google. Terry as was hasn't posted since 1st Sept. But I personally don't think he would hide behind an alter ego. He is always straight-forward and says what he thinks as himself
28 of 40  -   Report This Post

barrycat

6th September 2011, 18:10
Hi Mrs Trellis, I'm not allowed to use anything sharp or hot or high!
29 of 40  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

6th September 2011, 18:13
Quite right BC (if I may be so bold, having not been formally introduced) - and I'm sure the world is a far safer place for it.
30 of 40  -   Report This Post