CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rusty

30th August 2011, 00:10
This is exactly the type of thread, with the exception of Terry,who gave the correct answer, before the resident harpies joined in, which chases people away from this site.
11 of 20  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

30th August 2011, 01:49
Hasn't got rid of you Rusty - so wwe're obviously not trying hard enough! BTW i hadn't noticed people being chased away, if anything we have more people using it now. If you are such a po-faced misery, can't you find another forum to vent your anger on the world - maybe there's a moaners r us site you could join.
12 of 20  -   Report This Post

the joker

30th August 2011, 02:07
Rusty
We are so lucky to have someone like you coming onto this thread and raising the tone NOT

Just as a matter of interest,why did you make your puerile posting?
13 of 20  -   Report This Post

30th August 2011, 13:49
Haven't exactly been overwhelmed by any productive contributions from Ferrous Oxidey either TJ!
14 of 20  -   Report This Post

pastille

30th August 2011, 14:00
"before the resident harpies joined in..."

Mmm, did Rusty not spot that the original question was asked by one of said resident harpies...

...and was answered (wrongly)by another resident harpie?

His/her comment makes no sense really.

Coffee break over...slater!
15 of 20  -   Report This Post

30th August 2011, 14:30
I did think that pastille. Obviously observation not FeOy's strong point!
16 of 20  -   Report This Post

rusty

31st August 2011, 00:30
Sorry wifies, the plural of harpy is harpys, not harpies. And Swally, the spelling of the word "cryptic" contains the letter "t", and for days, if not longer, you have been posting "Times crypic". Come on, now, you are a tad thick? But then there's the Joker! Good God, aint he a piece of work!
17 of 20  -   Report This Post

31st August 2011, 08:49
Hi Rusty! Do you feel better for getting that off your chest? Do you feel superior for pointing out a little typo? I hope you do, because if you're happy, then so am I! If only you put half as much effort into helping people on this site as you do carping and picking holes, you would be a valuable contributor. Oh and Swally? Really! Was that the best you could come up with? Must have took you all of 30 seconds!
Sad little person.
18 of 20  -   Report This Post

the joker

31st August 2011, 13:50
Rusty
i am still awaiting an answer to my question,as to why you posted as you did on the thread.
19 of 20  -   Report This Post

pastille

31st August 2011, 14:22
Hi Joker...

Seems like Rusty only responds to what he/she wants.

Has also not commented on the fact his/her original post made no sense whatsobloodyever.

take care
20 of 20  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » FT 13783