CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

12th August 2011, 15:58
Hello all
There is nothing much happening on this site today soI have been gardening and just popping in here occasionally to see what new threads there are. Well..skipping over to "the other site" (just to see what activity there was.) the score so far (since 0730 this morning for new questions):
Crossword Help Forum 7
A.Bank 75
Oh dear !
Saturday may get better ?
11 of 54  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

12th August 2011, 16:00
sorry I don't know why that last post came through twice !
12 of 54  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

12th August 2011, 18:50
To Richard welcome to the site. To Ferryman why are you here if it's so awful. To "me" thought you'd found another bridge to reside under. Why don't you get together with Ferryman and row, row, row his boat, gently up the creek! You both only ever post on this site to have a moan, you should be well suited.
13 of 54  -   Report This Post

12th August 2011, 19:04
Btw trevor you have my sympathy. I have been suffering from neuralgia since yesterday afternoon - everything I eat or drink triggers an attack. I could cheerfully hack my own head off the pain is so bad. I have been taking painkillers and using clove oil - next stop whisky! Hope you're feeling better.
14 of 54  -   Report This Post

me!

12th August 2011, 19:05
sallyw
Perhaps you could join us on our boat!
You seem to stick your oar in everywhere else!
15 of 54  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

12th August 2011, 19:06
sallyw. well said.
But until such day as the registration system is set up properly, i.e. one person per email (one that actually exists and is activated via a link ) people will still morph into who they like which is much as it was before Ash tried to improve. Hopefully, something will be done to rectify this, so that all these offensive "pop-ups" will cease to be, as their email can be traced and barred. End of moan. :)
16 of 54  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

12th August 2011, 19:09
PS sorry to hear about your neuralgia. Is it like sinusitis? if so I suppose you have tried Sudafed spray up the nose. It works wonders .
17 of 54  -   Report This Post

12th August 2011, 19:24
Hi jazzgirl, Unfortunately it's to do with pressure on a nerve, but thanks for the suggestion. @ Me! if I was on a boat with you two niminy piminies I would have to scuttle it, and sacrifice myself for the greater good!
18 of 54  -   Report This Post

terry as was

12th August 2011, 19:42
Just to annoy "ferryman" and "me" here is another backward film,can you guess what it is (not very difficult to be honest).

A giant gorilla jumps to the top of the Empire State Building and rescues a woman from an evil gang of planes. He climbs down with her and goes to a theatre, where he meets someone who takes him back to his home on a hidden tropical island. There, the gorilla resumes his job as Dinosaur Doctor, fixing such ailments as broken necks.

19 of 54  -   Report This Post

12th August 2011, 19:54
Sleepless in Seattle?
20 of 54  -   Report This Post