CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

terry as was

5th August 2011, 20:13
Tonyw,

I shouldn't worry about it in the least. It fails to register at all on the Jeremy Kyle-ometer.

What I find hilarious is the deep analysis of a possible social gaffe hotly followed by some sort of (unrelated)comedy routine. Mind you the bed bath sounds interesting.
31 of 43  -   Report This Post

tonyw

5th August 2011, 20:26
Thanks terry,just got home from work.
I really did not expect such a response .
I just made a comment when this site was quiet and as sallyw suggested I needed to vent something(anger,disgust,sympathy).
32 of 43  -   Report This Post

terry as was

5th August 2011, 20:37
A 12 year old girl from Birmingham writes to Jeremy Kyle....."I'm the only virgin in my class. Can I come on your show and find out if my brother is gay". another wrote..." I'm the only girl in my class who is not pregnant. Can I come on your show and find out whether it's me or my dad who is infertile".
33 of 43  -   Report This Post

tonyw

5th August 2011, 20:42
you will now bare the brunt of abuse.thanks for taking it away from me.TEE HEE!
34 of 43  -   Report This Post

pastille

5th August 2011, 20:46
AH...Terry as was, you never fail to amuse.

And Tonyw, think about it, the vast majority of of the comments were supportive.

p@ and I will still send you xxx
35 of 43  -   Report This Post

trevor

5th August 2011, 21:58
tonyw (and others)- i hope you realised that my original reply was very very tongue in cheek,(i got lumped in with Sylvia who seems pretty full-on).
my point is that Paul might not appreciate that anecdote,his baby might have hairy eyes or look like the milkman.
see what i mean?
36 of 43  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

5th August 2011, 22:27
Trevor - subtle as a brick as always! Anyway who is Sylvia, what is she?
37 of 43  -   Report This Post

terry as was

5th August 2011, 22:34
Sallyw,
Why waste your life wondering who Sylvia is. She/he/it is just another regular user who morphs into someone else so they can put the boot in. Yawn.
38 of 43  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

5th August 2011, 22:37
True.
39 of 43  -   Report This Post

pastille

5th August 2011, 23:11
Hi all,

I don't usually forward this kind of thing, but today this really made me laugh and seemed very relevant...please read until the end.

Unfortunately I can't seem to send the photos, who know baby porcupines could be so cute...

Fable of the Porcupine

It was the coldest winter ever. Many animals died because of the cold.

The porcupines, realizing the situation, decided to group together to keep warm. This way they covered and
Protected themselves; but the quills of each one wounded their closest companions.

After awhile, they decided to distance themselves one from the other and they began to die, alone and frozen. So they had to make a choice: either accept the quills of their
Companions or disappear from the Earth.

Wisely, they decided to go back to being together. They learned to live with the little wounds caused by the close
Relationship with their companions in order to receive the heat that came from the others. This way they were able to survive.

The best relationship is not the one that brings together perfect people, but when each individual learns to live with the imperfections of others and can admire the other person's good qualities.

The moral of the story is...

Just learn to live with the Pricks in your life!

Kissypoos

p@

40 of 43  -   Report This Post