CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

susan

25th July 2011, 22:37
Oh dear Barrycat, sorry to hear you have broken toes. Nasty. I'm guessing you used amazing self control not bopping the bright young thing who advised you not to put bedding on the floor. What? Hello? Has he/she never changed sheets on a bed? Perhaps you should have popped the bedding on top of the wardrobe to avoid a mishap. Get well soon.
31 of 40  -   Report This Post

as terry was

25th July 2011, 22:50
What a load of pish!
32 of 40  -   Report This Post

iamme

25th July 2011, 22:53
i didn't think she broke toes?
33 of 40  -   Report This Post

anna

25th July 2011, 23:27
as terry was.....why are you so nasty?
34 of 40  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

25th July 2011, 23:31
BTW as terry was is not terry as was, but someone else entirely. If we ignore him, maybe he'll go away.
35 of 40  -   Report This Post

susan

26th July 2011, 10:46
Thanks Sallyw, excellent advice. I can't imagine going through life being poisonous to people without any need and thanks to you and Anna I won't let them bother me. My view is that laughing and being considerate to one another is a far better way to live. Bye for now.
36 of 40  -   Report This Post

26th July 2011, 11:17
My grandmother always said that if you can't find something pleasant to say about someone, then stay silent, and most of the time I try and stick with that, although I do admit to failing sometimes!
37 of 40  -   Report This Post

26th July 2011, 15:45
BTW how are you feeling today, Barrycat? No further acrobatics I trust? Hope your other half is doing his duty, as it were!
38 of 40  -   Report This Post

barrycat

26th July 2011, 16:05
Hi sallyw, doing just fine. HWTHB taking good care of me. The box of maltesers helped a great deal and the painkillers are GOOD. Hope you're doing okay and this nice weather is helping you.
39 of 40  -   Report This Post

26th July 2011, 16:25
Hi Barrycat, glad the painkillers and Maltesers are helping. Not too bad today, I find that warm dry weather always helps.
40 of 40  -   Report This Post