CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

oak

11th July 2011, 14:40
cmk
Yes one of those musical instruments difficult to get on the bus.
go to this you tube ad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gSEyZj1ynU

The shape is O shaped the I missing letter
11 of 20  -   Report This Post

cmk

11th July 2011, 14:46
Thanks OAK,

I obviously lead a sheltered life (but not in a Hut! Ho ho.)
12 of 20  -   Report This Post

cmk

11th July 2011, 14:53
One last query is causing me some concern. I think I have all the solution, the possible solution spelled out by the missing letters, and where the fictional character is to be found (the bottom line of the perimeter spells it out) but I can't find the fictional character in the completed grid, though I think I know who it should be. This leads me to wonder if I have gone badly wrong somewhere, and need to start again. Any pointers?
13 of 20  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

11th July 2011, 15:22
the fictional character , what he's killed with & where appear in the missing letters as you go down the clues in order. The very last letter - Y of study is missing....
Yes your bottom row of the grid is correct!
14 of 20  -   Report This Post

cmk

11th July 2011, 15:28
Hi Sudoku.

I was actually looking for the victim in the grid. The name spelled out by the removed letters from the solutions gives the name of the, ah, perpetrator,implement and SOC. I expected to find the victim displayed in a similar way to the bottom line of the grid
15 of 20  -   Report This Post

cmk

11th July 2011, 15:31
Ah - just found it! It's there, third line down in the grid (reading from left to right across the unchecked letters. Now I'm happy.
16 of 20  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

11th July 2011, 15:32
Ah! Yes - after careful searching I see him in row 3 of the - grid Dr Black!!
17 of 20  -   Report This Post

peterm

11th July 2011, 15:32
The fictional character (ie the victim) is spelt out in the 3rd row of the grid.
18 of 20  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

11th July 2011, 15:33
Hello cmk & peterm - our posts all crossed!!
Good luck everyone!
19 of 20  -   Report This Post

cmk

11th July 2011, 15:47
Yes - thank you and good luck. A very enjoyable Genius, I thought, and not too fiendish for a hot and humid day.
20 of 20  -   Report This Post