CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

ajt

1st July 2011, 23:29
I wonder if there's been a problem. Several times when I've clicked my Forum tab, Internet Explorer has stopped working - everything has been cut off.
11 of 25  -   Report This Post

pastille

1st July 2011, 23:36
As for myself...just had a loverly family night...but I still had to check in to see how you guys are doing!!!

Am I sad... or just love you all to bits?

Think I just love you all to bits...

But I do think I am going to miss the odd "dingdong with the trolls".

What is going to keep our Trevor amused, I do worry.

Maybe we should start abusing him?

Please advise...

p@
12 of 25  -   Report This Post

andy from the 'well watp

1st July 2011, 23:39
Hi Pipesmoker & all you other over 50 punters - re the trash you get from saga just remove your name & address and send the stuff back to them in their prepaid envelope. They will have to pay the postage. They might get the message if plenty people do that. Welcome to the well over 50 club. Send the stuff back for all unsolicited mail.
13 of 25  -   Report This Post

mark

1st July 2011, 23:41
pastille glad you had a good night,think the same.
14 of 25  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

1st July 2011, 23:49
Well, thank you all for proving that there is still life out there. It was getting a bit like when you come home from school to find that your family has moved house, and didn't bother to tell you.

Have been having some pc problems too. Aol failing to respond, clicking onto a particular thread, and it doesn't bother to go there etc.

Think I'll go and try my crossword. I'll throw any I don't get into the ring and give you something to ponder.

Best wishes.

P
15 of 25  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

1st July 2011, 23:54
Andy, re the Saga thingy. When my parents were turning pension age, they used to get some good deals from Saga, but now, judging from their prices, they seem to be aiming at the top end of the market (or drug dealers).

Maybe they looked at Maw and Paw, and thought, God if their offspring ever want to come, we don't want to have them. Anyway, they are all old.

P
16 of 25  -   Report This Post

pastille

1st July 2011, 23:55
Mark...I take that as a Yes!

Lets think about...How to wind up Trevor.

But, just keep it to ourselves, cause if he gets wind of it...things could get nasty.

Lets sleep on it.

No...I am going for it...

Trevor...you..you...are..eh..eh..eh..a...tit!

Billie/Des/Me/whatevernameicanthinkof/and others.
17 of 25  -   Report This Post

mark

2nd July 2011, 00:02
pastille right on brought a smile to my face keep happy wish you all the best.
mark.
18 of 25  -   Report This Post

pastille

2nd July 2011, 00:09
Mark...

Nighty night...

and kissypoos

p@
19 of 25  -   Report This Post

mark

2nd July 2011, 00:11
pastille same here.