CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

torvic

29th June 2011, 11:53
Hello all, No post yesterday but RT arrived this morning and I managed to finish it in one sitting! The long anagrams such as 14a, 16a and 4d are really helpful.
11 of 22  -   Report This Post

flipper2law

30th June 2011, 13:05
Hi all,
Long time no see. Stuck this week (not unusual)
but cannot get started again: The TV presenter at 12 across would get me going on the top half. Any help charitably accepted.
flipper2law
12 of 22  -   Report This Post

torvic

30th June 2011, 13:27
12a is an anagram of 'like lane' inside an English word for a truck!
13 of 22  -   Report This Post

flipper2law

30th June 2011, 16:20
Thank you Torvic. I wonder if she knows what she is?
Getting on - again.
flipper2law
14 of 22  -   Report This Post

old gal

1st July 2011, 14:18
Have only 5 clues left to solve - the one I feel I should know is 3d - is this a TV drama or a book? Also 21a giving me a bit of hassle. Will plod on with the rest. Had an awful journey to hospital due to accident on A45 then had long wait to get to treatment, plus a long wait to have blood samples taken. Am now chilling out in garden (chill being the operative word!) Lovely w/e to you all and see you next week.
15 of 22  -   Report This Post

molly

1st July 2011, 15:18
I feel pleased to be able to help instead of asking myself!
3d is a tv drama
21a look for a humble Dickens character
16 of 22  -   Report This Post

mondrian

4th July 2011, 11:46
Hello all. I was delighted at first to see that we had to register and then I couldn`t remember my password and had great difficulty resetting it. However mission accomplished now, I hope. Crossword finished but 1D gave me lots of problems.

Hope you are ok, Old gal. Also that Charlies Human is recovering from the `bug`.
17 of 22  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

4th July 2011, 14:36
Nearly Tuesday again, and no Wee Jock?
18 of 22  -   Report This Post

wee jock

4th July 2011, 23:42
Howdy Folks

Yes,PIPESMOKER,I/m still here lurkig in the shadows, well not quite. When I finished RT27
on wednesday I got myself regestered, composed a posting and was about to dispatch when I was called away and didnt get back to save what I had written and no time start again. It was a load of rubbish anyway!

However,it's nice to see the hard core/soft
centre still beavering away solving in quick
times. Speaking for myself ,I find I am finishing the puzzle the day I started it and I wonder is it because they are getting easier or because we are all getting inside the head of the compiler and understanding
his/her tricks and quirks.I must say,though, that I like the style of our compilers who generally abide by the rules are often witty
and most importantly are succinct and non
wordy. I wonder what tomorrow's may bring.

BEST WISHES AND GOOD HEALTH TO ALL
ESPECIALLY TO YOU OLD GAL(ten times)
NUFF SAID
WEE JOCK
19 of 22  -   Report This Post

pastille

4th July 2011, 23:44
Loverly to know your still about.

p@x
20 of 22  -   Report This Post