CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

teenieleek

28th June 2011, 17:32
Whistler.
21 of 25  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

28th June 2011, 17:47
Many thanks, Teenieleek. I will write that in and try the rest. Sometimes I find this crossword simply difficult. On other occasions, I simply glare at it.

P
22 of 25  -   Report This Post

teenieleek

28th June 2011, 17:51
Pipesmoker - have you won a t-shirt yet? If not, keep trying because when you wear it the number of people who recognise what it is would surprise you!
23 of 25  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

28th June 2011, 18:04
Hi, Teenieleek. The fifth of February, 2011 is etched on mine heart, for on that very Saturday, a Wee Stinker Tee Shirt fell through the letter box. It is so precious, I haven't actually worn it.

I had been trying for many years, and it was only when I retired that I found enough time to devote to getting the crossword finished.
A man further round the island has won it at least half a dozen times. I guess he must have a particularly twisted mind. I am very proud of mine, and will keep trying to see if I can win it a twin.

Best wishes.

P
24 of 25  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

28th June 2011, 19:04
Thank you, again, Teenieleek. It is finished, was the cry. Without your help, though, it would not have been. A wee bit prodding of the mind got the two or three I was missing.

Take care.

P
25 of 25  -   Report This Post