CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

philip

5th August 2009, 20:46
Just returned from holiday to find that you have all gone wild during my absence.

You are all absolute disgraces, as despite over 200 postings, not one of you has had the decency to answer the very first question which was "Why is there a sell by date on sour cream"

What is the world coming to??

PHILIP
241 of 1953  -   Report This Post

philip

5th August 2009, 21:53
Thank you. Now just think, if you had supplied this information three weeks ago....
Now answer the next one. Why is Northampton so far away from Southampton?
If we can get them all answered, one by one, we could top 400!!
PHILIP
243 of 1953  -   Report This Post

helena

5th August 2009, 22:11
philip, amybe they went into hiding when henry IIX took residence at hampton court, asnd they didn't like living next door to him as they thought they would be beheaded and become orthhampton and outhampton
244 of 1953  -   Report This Post

helena

5th August 2009, 22:14
sorry brain not working (again) should read henry VIII
245 of 1953  -   Report This Post

jimb

5th August 2009, 22:17
Hi Philip,

Welcome back. Where have you been? planet "Let's be serious and sensible and bollocks to the banter"

JimB

246 of 1953  -   Report This Post

philip

5th August 2009, 23:46
Hi JimB

Spent a week in Southampton - going to Northampton next week.

Then I will know the answer.

I enjoyed reading the banter, made a welcome relief. As I see it most of us spend our time being serious in helping to solve problems, and I enjoy seeing simple solutions to complex problems. It amazes me sometimes how we get resposes within minutes!

To get back to you point. There is room for both
bollocks and serious stuff
PHILIP
247 of 1953  -   Report This Post

trevor

6th August 2009, 00:33
JimB eh? what a charmer.

welcome back PHILIP, hope you had a good time.
248 of 1953  -   Report This Post

kiwikid

6th August 2009, 05:05
Hi All,

Is this a private banterfest, or can anyone join in?
I have been grossly entertained by your (plural) wit and wisdom on this forum - thanks!

KK
249 of 1953  -   Report This Post

the joker

6th August 2009, 16:15
Hi Kiwi Kid
As far as I know anyone is welcome on this site and I am sure we would all welcome your contributions.
Quite often we are asked to solve questions about rugby football which you may be able to help with as I understand that this sport has now reached New Zealand.
Joker
250 of 1953  -   Report This Post