CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

the joker

18th June 2011, 19:21
Words fail me!!!!!
21 of 27  -   Report This Post

sallyw

18th June 2011, 19:23
72ac terrible?
22 of 27  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

18th June 2011, 19:25
Me too - I'm off now to do my own crossword - I'd just like to know if Andy from the Well realises that Paul has answered his questions.
23 of 27  -   Report This Post

the joker

18th June 2011, 19:44
Just wonder if Sleekit was a correct answer to the mystery clue.
Perhaps Andy would enlighten us when he apologises and thanks everyone.
Don't hold your breath though.
24 of 27  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

18th June 2011, 22:25
Hi, Wishie,

In my youth I have wandered such places as Gowkthrapple, lived in Branchalwood and indeed, bought my last car in Netherton.

P
25 of 27  -   Report This Post

andy from the 'well

19th June 2011, 01:04
Paul& Julie - stop yer winchin. Ta Paul for your answers & wishie - youwere no help ya tube. Pipesmoker - what about flemington & the wishy back road? Never knew there was a garage in Netherton - you said you got your car in Netherton - bet you nicked it!
26 of 27  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

19th June 2011, 09:27
Hi,Andy. No 'twas not from a garage. It was from a gentleman -now, I bet you never thought you'd see gentleman and Netherton in the same sentence. I used to buy cars from Reliant Garage at Pickerings Corner, but that's not quite Netherton, is it? Some of the cars I bought even had brakes.

I only return to the homeland (New Stevenston)for funerals nowadays, so when I came to see the latest set of wheels, I got lost. Even the satnav didn't have much of a clue. I spent about half of my working? life in Ravenscraig. That is now a place of distant memory, and oh, so changed.

Best wishes.

P
27 of 27  -   Report This Post