CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sallyw

11th June 2011, 23:50
www.mentalhealthforum.net/local-forums
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

wilma

11th June 2011, 23:53
Sallyw, take a hike! You are one complete pest and a crawler to boot!
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

sallyw

11th June 2011, 23:59
Another one crawls from under a stone. Wilma maybe you should take a look at it. You are probably sue or "me" anyway. Complete crawler? Take a hike? You have been watching too many b movies.
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

wilma

12th June 2011, 00:13
No, sallyw, I am Wilma, and I visit this site frequently, though rarely do I post. When I do, however, what is very apparent is that you, in your posts, are extremely immature in your comments, and spend a lot of time sucking up to pastille, another lackwit. People such as you and your friend would not be missed on here.
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

rene

12th June 2011, 00:15
I expect what Wilma means is the way you continuously popped up on the Genius arguement despite having nothing to say. All you do is lick the arse of people who do have something to say. You are one wearisome piece of earache.
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

sallyw

12th June 2011, 00:18
Oh I am deeply hurt by your comments. I just have a low tolerance for bullies! Actually I couldn't care less what your opinion of me is, or anyone else's for that matter. I like to use this site to get and give help if I can. People like sue etc come on here because they are looking for attention, so sometimes they get it, not just from me but from others as well. I suggest that if you want to pick one someone you find someone who's actually bothered! ;0)
6 of 6  -   Report This Post