CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bj

6th June 2011, 18:07
Jimbo - as this quiz has only just been published, I'm interested by your statement that you've "Been staring at the clue for so long"? Exactly what is your definition of "so long"?

Surely you've got loads of time to do this quiz yourself and if you can't find the answers, you can have a guess or leave a blank space - I can promise it's completely painless (and honest)!
11 of 18  -   Report This Post

7th June 2011, 00:44
I must admit, I hardly ever do charity quizzes, but in a moment of boredom last Friday , I tried this one and completed it easily in 15 minutes.....

I say this not to brag, but to say that I can see detractors problems with "solvers" who ask for help way too soon.

Having said that, you can't uninvent the Internet, and this argument has raged on quiz sites for several years... so why bother arguing....
12 of 18  -   Report This Post

pastille

7th June 2011, 01:14
Hi there,

As a little aside to this general debate about asking For help.

What really gets on my "bossoms" Is the people who ask questions that can easily be "googled!

It reeks of "I personally can't ar--d, could someone else do it for me" Thank you...or often not.

Oooh feeling a bit termaganty yet again.

p@

13 of 18  -   Report This Post

trevor

7th June 2011, 01:23
dot,how many questions are there in this quiz?
14 of 18  -   Report This Post

trevor

7th June 2011, 01:28
Pastie,
if someone metaphorically gets on your bosoms just toss them off.
15 of 18  -   Report This Post

7th June 2011, 01:28
Very, very doable

http://www.gunnislakefestival.hey42.co.uk/
16 of 18  -   Report This Post

pastille

7th June 2011, 01:29
I do...frequently.

p@
17 of 18  -   Report This Post

trevor

7th June 2011, 02:01
thanks for the link,Dot..
nice easygoing quiz i thought(i feel i have to enter now that i've tried it and i will do so),15 minutes gives less than 20 seconds per clue to,read it,solve it and write it down.
Perfectly 'doable' - but i couldn't do it.
i enjoyed trying a quiz for a change,still have some to get.(still ages left to go tho).
thanx again.
18 of 18  -   Report This Post