CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

terry

27th May 2011, 22:40
And another thing. Several regulars may have gone missing. Maybe they did get fed up and leave. There again, maybe they got banned while being abusive while in morph mode (and don't know how to get round it). Perhaps they do know and are still here in another form. Who can say for certain. Who can say anything for certain.
11 of 117  -   Report This Post

val

27th May 2011, 22:43
tez i'm going on holiday
12 of 117  -   Report This Post

terry

27th May 2011, 22:47
Val,whoever,

Where you going, somewhere nice.
13 of 117  -   Report This Post

sallyw

28th May 2011, 04:56
Well put terry.
14 of 117  -   Report This Post

wetblanket

29th May 2011, 22:04
I just want the forum to be about crosswords, and not about the kind of petty bickering and abuse which was very evident on all the "threads" to which I contributed the gentle reminder "This is a crossword help forum". I wanted to bring us back to the original purpose of the forum.

There are contributors to this thread who regularly try to bully others into posting only opinions with which they agree. There is ample evidence that this has led to the departure of several folk who were, and could have continued to be, very useful contibutors to the site in terms of crossword help.
15 of 117  -   Report This Post

terry

29th May 2011, 22:40
Wetblanket,

It's simply not true that you only add your one-liner to threads showing bickering/abuse.

You only use the name "wetblanket" when making that posting (except for this longer one,of course). We have to assume that you are a regular and that you change your name to wetblanket solely for this purpose. If you feel so strongly about it why not use your normal name. It's hard to take seriously anybody who hides their usual identity.
16 of 117  -   Report This Post

mamya

29th May 2011, 22:52
Anyone who has to hide behind a pseudonym to say what they feel, is a coward in my honest opinion.
17 of 117  -   Report This Post

sallyw

30th May 2011, 10:03
It isn't me!
18 of 117  -   Report This Post

ajt

30th May 2011, 10:11
Surely the whole point of this forum is that we're all hiding behind a pseudonym.
19 of 117  -   Report This Post

paul

30th May 2011, 10:21
Er...not quite! I really am Paul and I guess Sally, Chris, et al are also comfortable in their (cyber)skin!
20 of 117  -   Report This Post