CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

26th May 2011, 17:13
Hi Sallyw,

Did you see my posting no20 on this thread.

Only asking, because I have sometimes missed the last comment on an older page...hope that makes sense.

I think this site is making me a bit paranoid!Wanted you to know, I'm by your side.

p@
21 of 33  -   Report This Post

sallyw

26th May 2011, 17:55
pastille - yes I did read it, cheers. Also nice of greg to apologise, maybe I was a bit insulting on that thread, but I went on one! AS far as this thread goes, I stand by what I said, but REALLY wish that I hadn't resorted to profanities! (Sadly when I get annoyed my inner trooper sometimes escapes.)
22 of 33  -   Report This Post

pastille

26th May 2011, 18:03
Well, I went of on one last week...

Maybe you should be called "Stormin Norman".

Speak soon no doubt.

p@

23 of 33  -   Report This Post

arthur

26th May 2011, 18:06
Hope you found your greenhouse, pastille.
24 of 33  -   Report This Post

pastille

26th May 2011, 18:29
yes, thanks Arthur,

The glass stayed put,thankfully. It was the twin-wall went fly abouts.

All fixed now though.

We were lucky, our allotment neighbours whole shed roof blew off! Flattened a few of our tatties, but they will survive, never fear.

take care,

p@
25 of 33  -   Report This Post

megan

26th May 2011, 19:10
sallyw - that was a very well put thread that you started off with and I would just like to say that I agree with every word and would back you one hundred percent. There have been some horrible threads on here recently ( admittedly some of them by drunks ) but what used to be a very good site is rapidly becoming a site where some people come on purely to bitch and slag others off because it seems they have nothing better to do.
26 of 33  -   Report This Post

pastille

26th May 2011, 19:21
Megan,

You talk sense...

You go girl!

p@ x
27 of 33  -   Report This Post

arthur

27th May 2011, 00:18
Pastille, I am pleased to hear not too much damage caused on your legendary allotment.Was up in Campie Park earlier today and there are broken trees everywhich way you look. Hope the tatties survive!
28 of 33  -   Report This Post

wetblanket

27th May 2011, 13:10
This is a crossword help forum.
29 of 33  -   Report This Post

murphy

27th May 2011, 19:11
Sorry, what was the clue again?
30 of 33  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » nasties