CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

24th May 2011, 17:20
Evening Jolan,

Well I was a bit rubbish today.

1 Could not get past...reputable...good...put, or is put putt? Able....so wrong there.

2 One Track

3 Not a clue.

4 Could not get past Coventry!

5 Old Wives Tales.

My excuse is I have been retrieving bits of my greenhouse from around the Law Hill.But, we came off lightly, a lot of wind damage around these part.

Enjoyed this yet again, and thank you.

Take care toots.

p@
11 of 15  -   Report This Post

siamcat

24th May 2011, 17:24
Hi Jolan

Only got 2, 4 and 5 this week. Was nearly there with the talent one but had tales, not tale.

And the only thing the golfers I know do vociferously is chase the rabbits off the green!!!

Thanks again for these.
12 of 15  -   Report This Post

jolan

24th May 2011, 17:27
Crikey P@! We got away lightly here on the North Wales coast. Hope not too much damage. Solving all clues with no letters presents a bit of a challenge. Methinks you did well. I'm off now.
XXXX
J
13 of 15  -   Report This Post

jolan

24th May 2011, 17:29
Ta too, Siamcat! Prrrrrrr
14 of 15  -   Report This Post

mary

24th May 2011, 21:16
Evening Jolan
Got 2 nos. 2 & 3. was sure no.1 started with PRO???? so quite clearly got nowhere! and decided 4 had to be "Gomorrah" at least that had "hog" backwards.

Well done again, look forward to next week, enjoy you evening out (I forget, I think you said you were going out, State dinner perhaps?
(ps don't get lost in the ash cloud!)

Good night all
15 of 15  -   Report This Post