CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrisg

1st May 2011, 10:03
Welcome aboard Misko - and goodnight!
31 of 54  -   Report This Post

sammy

1st May 2011, 10:10
I'm in England. We have certainly had people from Australia before and although we don't always know the location of solvers, I get the sense there are more here from the UK than from anywhere else.
32 of 54  -   Report This Post

bertie

1st May 2011, 10:13
Alas, not everybody on this forum behaves as they should. There has been a worrying trend of late for bad, and quiet frankly, childish language and a complete lack of common courtesy. Not sure why, other than there is an in-built anonymity to the forum. I'm sure that most of the shocking things people are writing wouldn't be said face to face.

So a plea for some politeness please !
33 of 54  -   Report This Post

carolthescot

1st May 2011, 11:16
Welcome Misko,this is a great forum to get help with crosswords :)
34 of 54  -   Report This Post

nytram

1st May 2011, 11:25
welcome misko,im a relative newcomer myself but have found the people on this site are very helpful,best wishes to you regards Nytram.
35 of 54  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

1st May 2011, 11:46
Hi, misko, and welcome. I'm Pipesmoker from a wee island off the west coast of Scotland. I have been using the site for a few months now. It is great fun, and I am amazed at the talent of many of the contributors.

You will soon pick up the protocol for the various threads. Some you can give answers quite freely, others like Radio Times (usually called RT), we don't give direct answers, just comments and simplified clues. If you attempt Jolan's 5 at 5, answers are not posted until 5pm UK time.

I am sure you will get used to our ways, and come to enjoy the forum.

Best wishes.

P.
36 of 54  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

1st May 2011, 12:03
Welcome Misco !
Another Scot here - 3 in a row - this time from the north-east coast.
Cheers
Julie
37 of 54  -   Report This Post

the joker

1st May 2011, 12:38
Yet another from Edinburgh.Four in a row.Welcome aboard.
38 of 54  -   Report This Post

chald

1st May 2011, 12:40
A nap hand! Dundee calling!
39 of 54  -   Report This Post

les40

1st May 2011, 16:27
Well, my wee girl is from Scottish blood and I spent a week visiting her family in Oban on the west coast a few months ago, and as I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, would that mean I qualify for an honorary membership to your North of the border society.
40 of 54  -   Report This Post