CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

the joker

11th April 2011, 00:19
Hi Pipesmoker
Just returned to the forum after watching the golf.
Re your cat,perhaps he should consider joining the Catenians!
11 of 14  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

11th April 2011, 10:25
Hi, Joker,

That's another new one on me. I will suggest to Miss Bubbles that she trots along to their next gathering.

I have been learning all manner of things since Mrs P's transition. For instance I didn't know the difference between Diocesan Priests and those who are members of an Order.

Incidentally, despite my own resistance to change, I toddle along each Sunday with Mrs P, and when others receive the Eucharist, I get a blessing. Might not do me any good, but I am sure it won't do me any harm.

Off now to the baths with my granddaughter. I do crosswords while she swims, as I can't swim. Where else can you get a four hour child minding service for a pound?

Chat later.

P.
12 of 14  -   Report This Post

the joker

11th April 2011, 11:28
Hi Pipesmoker
Many thanks for your reply re Miss Bubbles. I am sorry that I got her sex wrong,and of course not being male I am afraid she is ineligible for the Catenians.I do hope that you have not raised her hopes by mentioning this to her.If you have then you will no doubt be in for a pretty torrid time.

I am off for a couple of days to Alnwick with two of my grandchildren,so will be incommunicado,but will speak again on my exhausted return.
TJ
13 of 14  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

12th April 2011, 00:32
I wondered why she seemed so happy at the suggestion of joining the Catenians. Never trust a smiling cat.

By now, I expect you will have returned from your grandchildren, tired but extremely proud and happy.

Best wishes, meantime,

P
14 of 14  -   Report This Post