CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mamya

21st March 2011, 01:10
Thanks for being my Knight in Armour, much appreciated.♥
11 of 37  -   Report This Post

the joker

21st March 2011, 01:13
You're more than welcome Mamya.
12 of 37  -   Report This Post

sallyw

21st March 2011, 04:38
Giving the benefit of the doubt, I think sometimes people genuinely forget that we are not all doing the same crossword as they are, and might not therefore have access to the clues, however a polite request for the information should be responded to if help is required. It has been an "interesting" night as far as troll activity is concerned. I have reported quite a few abusive posts, and hope that others have too. As for the inane, infantile ones, hopefully s/he or they will get bored and go and play somewhere else. And as Pastile so rightly pointed out it has been a full moon, and a super moon at that, so maybe that has brought them out of the woodwork! I do believe that it is all the work of one person, and if it is feel that Ash should be able to take steps to block them from the site, but we shall see.....
13 of 37  -   Report This Post

the joker

21st March 2011, 19:52
Sallyw
I note your comments,but surely some people do not actually think that somewhere in the UK there is a large "Crossword Call Center",where those of us who give assistance sit,glued to our monitors awaiting questions.
Or alternatively,we all sit at home in front of our laptops,armed with copies of every Crossword/Quiz published in the world.
I suppose some people believe in fairies(of the kind that do magic).
There are times when I lose the will to live.
14 of 37  -   Report This Post

sallyw

21st March 2011, 19:59
Sadly Joker I really do think that some people actually don't think before they ask a question. perhaps they think that we are the crossword elves!
15 of 37  -   Report This Post

pastille

21st March 2011, 20:13
Never ever loose that will.

I was a bit upset last night that our lovely Sallyw was "made" to be so upset.

But, I have noticed that the Trollmail has disappeared, as if it never existed.

Did it exist? Or was it just a figment of my sometimes overripe imagination?

Mmmm...One may wonder?

p@
16 of 37  -   Report This Post

terry

21st March 2011, 20:31
Why all the bad feeling. Shouldn't crossword elves and trolls get along splendidly.
17 of 37  -   Report This Post

sallyw

21st March 2011, 20:35
All ok tonight Pastille, despite having a dog with an extremely bad stomach! He's been eating descarded food up the park, and it is as though we are under chemical attack!
18 of 37  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

21st March 2011, 22:39
Sally, I told you last night the trolls would be gone by morning -- back under the rickety rackety bridge where they belong. Let your motto be 'Don't reply -- report!'
19 of 37  -   Report This Post

sallyw

21st March 2011, 22:48
I know Bullfrog, and I completely ignored the very thing that I had said myself, but a weird combination of full moon, family problems and JD conspired against me! (Probably! It's no excuse really!) I fed the trolls! Oh the shame!
20 of 37  -   Report This Post