CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

terry

13th March 2011, 18:25
Oh, I see I've done the EV again. Apparently before 3.30am today. Must of done it in my sleep then.

I'm sure this terry is as clever as a box of very clever things but you'd think he would use his usual name. That way he could get all of the "glory" instead of slipping some my way. I repeat what I said last week, nothing to do with me.
11 of 15  -   Report This Post

terry

13th March 2011, 20:06
It's a bit early out here to risk an argument,but for the other 'terry' I'd just say that I doubt you could do an EV (not Everyman!) puzzle even wideawake.
You are not the only terry nor are you quite as important as you seem to think.

12 of 15  -   Report This Post

terry

13th March 2011, 20:18
All that's as maybe. But only the most ignorant of pigs uses the same name as an existing user.
13 of 15  -   Report This Post

trevor

13th March 2011, 20:20
stop being a dick,the other terry used the name before you,it makes sense foy you to modify your 'handle',or to stop these posts altogether.
14 of 15  -   Report This Post

sallyw

14th March 2011, 12:34
Why not just call yourself terry the spoiler to avoid all confusion. It is good manners to try and use an online name which will not cause cofusion for other posters and is no reflection on the importance or otherwise of other forum users.
15 of 15  -   Report This Post