CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

trevor

15th February 2011, 02:08
wetblanket
in reality AZED & Mephisto etc, aren't any more challenging than most of the 'normal' cryptics. you need more time to make full use of your reference books if you have them.
i think a lot of your lingo is bullshine - eg -
spoonfeeding,killing them with kindness,they will not make the progress they need,honour & satisfaction.
wow,you must be the noble king of the kingdom of WetBlanketLand.
all of your posts are a little bit depressing,i can understand why you won't give answers or want them given to you so why visit this site at all?
11 of 14  -   Report This Post

tonyw

15th February 2011, 02:13
Sophistry was a good word though Trevor
12 of 14  -   Report This Post

trevor

15th February 2011, 02:30
yeah - but 'arrant sophistry'?
i'm not sure that that phrase even works here (to mean'invalid arguement'in which case'arrant sophistry' right back atcha pal,in your face,blanketbloke, - loser).it might be correct usage though.who knows!!?
13 of 14  -   Report This Post

sallyw

15th February 2011, 11:03
For the record Wetblanket - and I don't even know why I am diginfying your pontifications with a reply - I used the site for a couple of answers, I never send them in, I just like the challenge, and I suppose that you are so pure that you've never cheated or done anything that could be construed as wrong. I reiterate what I have said before to people such as yourself, why do you bother interacting with the users on this site when the only thing that you are offering is negativity and criticism. Maybe if you had a life you liked you wouldn't need to hang around this site like a pall of gloom.
14 of 14  -   Report This Post