CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

ben

5th February 2011, 17:17
Ok I have had a little think about them., and I have come to the conclusion that if people do not get enough answers they will not send their sheets in and as some people have had these sheets with payment on return I want to do my utmost to ensure as many as possible send them back (people do get dis heartened if they have a lot of blanks) and maybe send money for a follow on.
All Charities are feeling the effect of the credit crunch and need all the funds that can be mustered up.
So with this is mind I offer the following contribution
18. Wimple
Will give the others a bit more thought unless anyone is of the same opinion as me and wants to contribute to the other answers.
In this free world this is just my views and I will stick with them as anyone else can stick to theirs.
11 of 16  -   Report This Post

tonyw

5th February 2011, 17:19
jazz,if you ever do win,mines a Margaux 2005 please(to update my cellar)
12 of 16  -   Report This Post

greg

5th February 2011, 17:23
I expect you people cheat in every aspect of your lives. You cheat yourselves and you cheat others by trying to win something unfairly. God you make me sick.
13 of 16  -   Report This Post

anne

5th February 2011, 17:37
Bucket on the way to you Greg.
14 of 16  -   Report This Post

jazz

5th February 2011, 17:39
Hi again tonyw - just checked out the price and it's certainly out of my league especially if I'm donating my winnings back to the charity - pint of beer maybe!
15 of 16  -   Report This Post

ulla

5th February 2011, 18:06
Many thanks Ben and I hope everyone else enjoyed their little chat
16 of 16  -   Report This Post