CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

trevor

23rd January 2011, 21:38
fantastic,bravo,good for you terry.i look forward to maybe bagging the goodies next week - only time william tell.
11 of 28  -   Report This Post

terry

23rd January 2011, 21:47
Thank you trevor. I am so excited I'm nearly wetting myself. But I think I fully deserve it. I've come up through the school of hard knocks. Did I tell you my dad was a paedophile (must be where the brains come from) and my mum died when she was twelve. But I won't let this truly stupendous achievement change me. sob,sob, I must go and lay down.
12 of 28  -   Report This Post

wendy

23rd January 2011, 21:47
TERRY,

Pardon my intrusion but please look 4 posts back when I thanked Les40 for the puzzle and said I'd particuarly liked one clue.

The prize is mine! Name your second and I'll see you at Dawn.
13 of 28  -   Report This Post

wendy

23rd January 2011, 21:51
TREVOR

Yes thanks, we do the Guardian and the FT every weekday (often finish them but not always!!) It would be lovely if Les40 published his crossword every Sunday morning because Guardian & FT don't print on Sundays.
14 of 28  -   Report This Post

terry

23rd January 2011, 21:52
Wendy,
This competition is not open to members of the armed services - particularly the bloody navy,after that ipod business in the gulf. So you can sod off and go back to the lash,rum and bum boys. I'm sure Les40 will confirm this.
15 of 28  -   Report This Post

trevor

23rd January 2011, 21:54
hes got you over a barrel there, methinks!
16 of 28  -   Report This Post

wendy

23rd January 2011, 21:56
Terry,

Now you've shot yourself in the foot.

I gave you an open invitation to see you at Dawn. What's wrong with you, isn't she pretty enough?

And don't try to wriggle your way out of me getting the prize. Les40 Rools OK.

So there!
17 of 28  -   Report This Post

terry

23rd January 2011, 22:01
Wendy,

Well,that's different. I think I could rise for Dawn. Let me be the first to congratulate you on your extremely lucky (sorry typo meant plucky) victory.
18 of 28  -   Report This Post

wendy

23rd January 2011, 22:05
Your congrats duly accepted. Must get my beauty sleep now in readiness for tomorrow. Monday, is often Rufus (Guardian) and Dante(FT). Both one and the same compilers.

Bonsoir!
19 of 28  -   Report This Post

trevor

23rd January 2011, 22:07
ah,Dawn,i've heard tell about her crack,may i come too?
20 of 28  -   Report This Post