Please help me before the men in suits at my door take me away in a 'special jacket'! Down to the last few and my wife has already started packing her bags so need to put this to rest before its too late! Can't see them on previous threads so paranoid I'm the only one struggling with them...
21. Censure Jack finally. At the end of the day he was a shirker! (6,6) - My searching keeps coming up with various fish!
23. Act entertainer developed with good dramatist who devised this seating plan (8,6) - Thinking its an anangram of 'actentertainer' but can't get anything.
39. Dual purpose implement for having meat on the Sabbath (5) - brain dead on this one
46. Ray came into the parish, produced a show - and had a ball! (9) - Thinking 'Lightbulb', ray, ball etc. Can't seem to justify the rest of the clue though.
51. Early colonists hit the old kookaburra (8,5) - Can't seem to find any reference to an old name for the kookaburra/kingfisher that has Pilgrims, pioneers, migrants or settlers in it!
66. I wondered about getting cover for my retirement (9) - Not even an incling for this one.
71. Man's meeting-place sounds secure (5,2,4) - or this one.
I'm just glad I'm not dreaming about Shakespearean wigs anymore... but then that's probably because I'm not actually going to bed, just trawling my dictionary, thesaurus and wikipedia 24/7!