CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

oddboddy

4th December 2010, 15:32
Actually I apologise I have now found your registration and will check to see why your password didnt work. We dont profess to get it right every time only that we try our best to rectify errors such as this. Yes we are revamping parts of the site but can I point out that the site was created, updated coded and maintained by a 16 year old, could you have done better at that age.
11 of 48  -   Report This Post

stanley batch

4th December 2010, 15:39
Hello Mandala, if you are having problems logging into Fundraising Quizzes the best thing to do would be to use our error report system and we will get the issue looked into.
12 of 48  -   Report This Post

stanley batch

4th December 2010, 15:40
The error report system for Fundraising Quizzes can be found here: http://www.sitesaveronline.co.uk/quiz/reporterror.php
13 of 48  -   Report This Post

mandala

4th December 2010, 15:40
Indeed not, a great achievement for a teenager. My registration was only made earlier today. Incidentally the password recovery email contains a very long string of hexdecimal digits which may be the problem.
14 of 48  -   Report This Post

stanley batch

4th December 2010, 15:43
I think the string of hex digits you are talking about is a bug with the recovery system and it's sending out a SHA1 encrypted key rather than your password. Please submit an error report on our site with your username, password and e-mail and I will sort this out for you.
15 of 48  -   Report This Post

mandala

4th December 2010, 15:43
Stanley Batch wrote:

Hello Mandala, if you are having problems logging into Fundraising Quizzes the best thing to do would be to use our error report system and we will get the issue looked into.

I'll do that. You obviously have access to my email address there so it will probably be better to communicate off this forum.
16 of 48  -   Report This Post

stanley batch

4th December 2010, 15:47
As I said using an error report on our site is the fastest way to contact me with issues regarding the site but if you prefer to contact me via e-mail you can do that also at webdesign@stanleybatch.co.uk
17 of 48  -   Report This Post

tonto

5th December 2010, 00:37
Lets try for a new site which can leave behind, smart arse terry, and especially, crawling trevor. Bliss!
18 of 48  -   Report This Post

trevor

5th December 2010, 00:59
tonto,
Crawling?
Crawling to who?
i would gladly see 1 name,1 IP address.
can you say the same?
i repeat - what do you mean by Crawling?
19 of 48  -   Report This Post

trevor74

5th December 2010, 01:34
Hello, Tonto,
I disassociate myself with the aforementioned trevor. To make my position clear. He was extremely impudent to me, previously. because, apparently, we share a Christian nanme, and in his opinion, albeit I am 74 years old, I had to choose another name for this site. An idiot.Tonto, I think he is a sad case.
20 of 48  -   Report This Post