Below are the words that matched your query...
- lacking in vitality or interest or effectiveness; "a pale rendition of the aria"; "pale prose with the faint sweetness of lavender"; "a pallid performance"
- very light colored; highly diluted with white; "pale seagreen"; "pale blue eyes"
- not full or rich; "high, pale, pure and lovely song"
- (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness; dim or feeble; "the pale light of a half moon"; "a pale sun"; "the late afternoon light coming through the el tracks fell in pale oblongs on the street"; "a pallid sky"; "the pale (or wan) stars"; "the wan light of dawn"
- abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress; "the pallid face of the invalid"; "her wan face suddenly flushed"
- a wooden strip forming part of a fence
- turn pale, as if in fear
- of or relating to paleontology
- of or concerned with the scientific study of human fossils
- of or relating to the area of Palestine and its inhabitants; "Palestinian guerrillas"
- a descendant of the Arabs who inhabited Palestine
- of or relating to or denoting the Paleozoic era
- from 544 million to about 230 million years ago
- of or relating to the olfactory cortex of the cerebrum