CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

robtherich

30th November 2010, 11:13
They're coming thick and fast - w/c 11 December already. I'll have to hide it for a couple of weeks or I'll be tempted to get it cracked and have nothing to look forward for ages...
1 of 63  -   Report This Post

karen

30th November 2010, 11:32
Hi Robtherich, Radio Times always issue the December mag early, I got caught out a couple of years ago when I bought a copy that turned out to be that of the following week! I think its because they can have nice long hols over the festive season!
2 of 63  -   Report This Post

robtherich

30th November 2010, 15:22
Oops! I worked out where I'd hidden it... Guess I'll have to get Mrs Robtherich to bury the damned thing in her wardrobe. I'll never think of looking there!.
3 of 63  -   Report This Post

?

30th November 2010, 22:07
?
4 of 63  -   Report This Post

mandala

1st December 2010, 12:27
Apparently RT50 is in at the paper shop, but they won't put it out on the shelves until Monday at the earliest!

Pah.
5 of 63  -   Report This Post

robtherich

1st December 2010, 13:30
Mandala: how frustrating! I'm afraid I go along with Mr Wilde who said "I can resist everything except temptation," and I exhumed my copy and have slapped in all but one. That one, of course, will plague me until closing date (Dec 17) or until newsagents around the country release their copies, whereupon helpful hints will be appear in this very column...

Some nice clues, and I was pleased to see that I taught for a while near 20a!
6 of 63  -   Report This Post

robtherich

1st December 2010, 13:32
"will be appear"? Pah! Please read "will appear"

7 of 63  -   Report This Post

mondrian

1st December 2010, 14:53
My corner shop sold me my copy of RT this morning. But as I haven`t yet finished No 49 I will leave off No 50 until then. If snow and ice permit I will come back to this site for help with my usual quota of blank spaces!!
8 of 63  -   Report This Post

butterfly

1st December 2010, 22:02
Hi robtherich, where did you teach then? I was born near there many moons ago so know the area very well.
9 of 63  -   Report This Post

robtherich

2nd December 2010, 09:09
Dear Flutterby, I'm reluctant, in a public forum, to name and shame a town whose one horse snuck off for a better life, anywhere...
10 of 63  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT 50