CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

beesure

20th April 2009, 14:40
Would be very grateful for any hints for following.
51. Early Colonists hit the old Kookaburra(8,5)
55.Nice rug one tossed into a cupboard in the corner(10)
57. One having a row with Youth Leader in the kitchen(8)
Love this site, so much nicer than the other one, which is spoilt by a few people who try to make you feel guilty for daring to ask for help.
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

lizzyminto

20th April 2009, 14:52
51. Very hard. another word for colonists. another word for to hit. together nickname for Kookaburra
55. anagram. nice rug one.
57. think of oarsman for row. youth leader = y. another name for a kitchen.
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

beesure

20th April 2009, 15:00
Thank you so much Lizzyminto, I have been struggling with those 3 for over a week.
Just 3 to go now.Whew!
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

lizzyminto

20th April 2009, 16:07
Beesure. Glad to be of help. Only just found this site last week. Love it. everybody is so friendly. I felt intimidated of the other site. but do dip in occasionally just to see how things are going.and to see who is getting told off instead of me ha.ha. bye.....
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

dougglos

20th April 2009, 17:12
I feel exactly the same, Lizzyminto - it was only by chance that I found this website, having not dared to pluck up the courage to ask for help in "the other place"! What gets me, though, is what do people who don't want anyone to give a little help actually need to go on to that site for?!! It can only be to lash out at people who genuinely need help! How sad!!! Anyway, answer sheet and cheque now in the post! Regards to all.
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

lizzyminto

20th April 2009, 17:17
Dougglas. agree entirely. my quiz and cheque ready to post. must just do third check as I have misspelt and missed plurals in the past. so annoying. roll on the next one. in the mean time happy quizzing
6 of 6  -   Report This Post