CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

gary

18th November 2010, 15:07
I am 2 short of completing this month's quiz, so hints or answers would be gratefully received.
Q68 George Washington Field was built by American engineers for military use, but has since evolved into which major airport?
Q102 The setter has a habit of leaving the odd fiver in his trouser pocket which his wife usually rescues before, sometimes after washing. As a result she refers to him as which English king?
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

jimbo

18th November 2010, 15:14
Think it might be O'Hare - but only a think
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

jimbo

18th November 2010, 15:36
Hi Gary - on reflection I think I suggested the wrong answer - so sorry - only trying to help which I obviously wasn't. There's Gatwick ringing now? I'm getting confused,

3 of 9  -   Report This Post

dave

18th November 2010, 15:46
Stansted - checked on Google
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

jimbo

18th November 2010, 15:59
Well solved Dave - I couldn't find it
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

gary

18th November 2010, 16:07
Thank you Dave for your excellent and speedy response
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

terry

18th November 2010, 16:12
the other one......King John,perhaps. He lost his valuables in the Wash.
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

quizbag

18th November 2010, 18:06
Gary. Can I politely remind you that the setter has asked us not to ask for answers on this type of site.
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

gary

18th November 2010, 19:20
I think you are right Terry and thank you.
I am aware Quizbag that the setter of GBQ & GFQ has asked us not to use these sites and you won't find any requests from me regarding those two. However I wasn't aware that Ian had asked us not to. In extenuation the postal deadline is tomorrow so I felt it was worth asking. I take your comment on board and will be emailing Ian to check.
9 of 9  -   Report This Post