CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

lizzyminto

17th April 2009, 10:48
Morning all. Anyone any nearer to solving No.19. Anymore tips. New to this site not sure how to use it properly yet. Cant open e.mail prompts that I have replies. Or is the prompt from Me sending question?? confused.
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

bees

19th April 2009, 17:09
You haven't identified the puzzle, the clue, the number of letters or what letters you have.
The e-mail prompt is to say there's a reply to your query and you need to look at the forum to see it.
Cheers!
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

md

19th April 2009, 21:17
LizzyMinto Like you I have been unable to open the Forum replies for info. I have also tried following Java instructions which as far as I know is up to date. Nothing works Congratulations I admire your tenacity ! Like you I am trying to wind up One or two queries. 1- Clue 5 Can you give me the first word. I think it is standard. 2- Clue 5 I have chest freezer for this one 3- Clue 26 a member of an american baseball team in England the bowler! hopefully this will finish me. I can now spend my time reading the absurd comments from the other place ?? Thanks to CAMPANILLA and the JIMB'S for lightening up the quiz. It can only have improved the whole aspect and should increase the donations. Who wants to spend three months watching and counting the number of answers published ! Grow up lads !
3 of 9  -   Report This Post

lizzyminto

20th April 2009, 10:31
MD. morning.I agree with your answers for no. 5. no. 12(not as written 5) and no.26.I havent got flatiron for no.41 as mentioned by someone else. Ive got g...iron how about you?
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

tina

20th April 2009, 10:56
Morning MD, morning Lizzyminto:

I think standard lamp and pitcher should help. Also, has to be Flat (not grid)

I`d appreciate any clues pointing to No. 7 (type of bell) No 13, bar under fire...

Gotta go now, garden calls!
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

md

20th April 2009, 11:00
LizzyMinto Thanks for that including the amended error I have replied to you on the other thread. I may have one or two more on which I need confirmation and which i will ask if necessary Not too many though
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

md

20th April 2009, 11:04
Tina Think of the Primate of all England C of E. He presides if that is the right word over this Cathedral
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

tina

21st April 2009, 23:45
MD, thanks! I bury my head in shame and I owe you one. My mind wasn`t going in that direction at all and I don`t think it ever would have.
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

tina

22nd April 2009, 01:16
Hi LizzyMinto: Do you still need Nos. 19 and 94?
9 of 9  -   Report This Post