CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

lizzyminto

16th April 2009, 20:14
Can anyone help. have received 2 emails from crossword solver to say I have had "2 replies. follow link below" but cant open anything. What am I doing wrong. any ideas?
New to this site.
1 of 19  -   Report This Post

pooksahib

16th April 2009, 20:19
You've perhaps got javascript disabled.
2 of 19  -   Report This Post

md

16th April 2009, 20:43
Lizzyminto Snap. Ihave the same problem ! No solution so far. Please let me know if you manage to solve
3 of 19  -   Report This Post

lizzyminto

17th April 2009, 10:38
MD, have you solved problem of opening e.mails? I still havent
4 of 19  -   Report This Post

md

17th April 2009, 11:05
LizzyMinto The answer feature has not been working on my computer for the last four weeks and still is not. I sent them a message on this wavelength but so far no results Incidentally early this morning neither this message section nor the forum were working Now O K
5 of 19  -   Report This Post

lizzyminto

17th April 2009, 11:48
MD thanks for message. as im new to this site wasnt sure if it was something i was doing wrong. I still need no.19. how about you? do you need any tips to any of the other clues. willing to share. bye.
6 of 19  -   Report This Post

md

17th April 2009, 12:15
Lizzyminto. Looking at you posts I am about 5 Minutes behind you ! In summary I favour Placemats and Fireguard I am not sure whether this is singular or a plural answer probably singular but there are many more experts around for which I am glad as this will always be a learning curve for me. I started in 1998, and have quite a number of correct solutions. For me this has been one of the most diffcult
7 of 19  -   Report This Post

lizzyminot

17th April 2009, 12:21
MD I dont like placemats or fireguard. having thought of both..I havent got anthing better mind you. I only started doing rainbow quizzes 2 years ago and I love them. Last one was the only time I got all 100 correct. but I beleive that one was easier. this has been fun but I really would like the last clue as my brain now hurts and head in perpetual spin (like in a horror movie) bye for now.I sure know how to spell green and jupier!!
8 of 19  -   Report This Post

jimb

17th April 2009, 12:53

JUPIER?
9 of 19  -   Report This Post

lizzyminto

17th April 2009, 12:58
Jim B. sorry 2 confuse. Juniper =ref 2 question asked 2 prove im not a robot. a robot a robot a robot............
10 of 19  -   Report This Post